Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing and/or using software or services from The Cloud ERP X software. By using The Cloud ERP X software or services, the user accepts and acknowledges that he or she has read and understands the terms and conditions. If the user does not accept the terms and conditions, then do not purchase or use The Cloud ERP X software or services. The Cloud ERP X Software reserves the right to update and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
1. The Cloud ERP X Software Grants Users a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install, download, and use one copy of the Software, for its internal business purposes, one copy of the Software may be downloaded and installed to only one domain name.
2. Technical support is only provided to users who have purchased a support plan and is only available via support ticket. Training will be given via online platforms. If anyone wants to get any training physically, they will need to get an appointment and will get in-house training in our principal office. There will be basic training available for one customer. if anyone wants to get training more than once, he/she will have to pay a standard training fee to get further training.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Software or Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by The Cloud ERP X Software.
4. You expressly understand and agree that The Cloud ERP X Software shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if The Cloud ERP X Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the software or service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the software or service.
5. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Customer the Services as part of the registration process, Customer will identify an administrative username and password for Customer’s Company account. The company reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel passwords it deems inappropriate.
6. Customer shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access, or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, servers, software, operating systems, networking, web servers, and the like (collectively, “Equipment”). Customer shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of the Equipment, Customer account, passwords (including but not limited to administrative and user passwords) and files, and for all uses of a Customer account or the Equipment with or without Customer’s knowledge or consent.
7. Upon Receiving service from us, you will agree not to disclose any confidentiality. The Cloud ERP X will also agree to not to disclose any of your information. The Cloud ERP X will be able to disclose any information if the government, or any other legal entities.
8. If you conduct any illegal operations, The Cloud ERP X cannot be accused of any of them. You will be responsible for any kind of illegal activities done by your account.
9. The payment and fees will have to be paid in advance as per our packages before receiving or on the day of receiving the software. You have to pay the Monthly Service charge before the 5th of any month otherwise the service will be off automatically.
10. If you decide not to pay your service will be terminated. But your data will be kept for the next two months. if you want to continue you will have to pay every month due to reconnect your service.
11. The Cloud ERP X reserves the right to decide whether services can be provided to anyone and terminate service at any time.
The Cloud ERP X Software does not issue refunds for software or services once the order is confirmed, and the software is installed. The Cloud ERP X Software offers an online demo for evaluation that should be used to evaluate and test the Software before purchasing.